Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Saturday




1. Tarn and I went hiking at Cowiche Canyon
2. Tarn went to the vet and found out he is a big giant flea bag (70$)
3. I took a picture of my long hair
4. I went and got my hair cut off and it will be donated to the wellness house. http://yakimawellnesshouse.blogspot.com/
5. Tara the haircutter displaying my hair
6. My short hair
7. Dinner at the Julie’s Dome Home
8. Gnomes in the dome home
9. GI Joe getting a makeover by Luke
10. Me taking over the Joes and turning them into cheerleaders

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your haircut! I'll definitely be chopping off my hair once this baby is born so I'll have to find somewhere to donate it. Gnomes are scary.

Ronck said...

Your hair looks GREAT! Good for you Cory! Way to go!
Mom

One Love Photo said...

I have decided that you should be a hair farmer. So glad you donated your hair, you know how long I've been thinking you should do it. Your hair is so perfect! The short cut looks so darn cute! It reminds me of your cute little kid days.