Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby Kitty


This picture is of kitty when he was a tiny baby. You can see he has been harrassing everyone since the day he moved in. Poor Tarn. I have been having some freaky dreams lately. Kitty was biting me the other morning and in my dream I said to Damon he needs to get kicked out. Damon (in my dream) told me that I couldn't kick him out because he was on the Workfirst program and he had to bite me to get his money. This is a wierd parallel to some portions of my work. Then I had a dream that I turned into a park and there was all of these blue gang members fighting. I thought (in my dream) "crap, my car is red". I was unable to get out of the park before they opened up my car with a powersaw. Obviously I lived, I don't remember how the dream ended. That dream was really freaky.
There have been some wierd things going on at our house. First our gnomes got stolen. That is funny, I am waiting for pictures of them from somewhere. Earlier this year our neighbors lawn ornaments got stolen and she stopped me to tell me about it, she was really depressed. I hope it is someone playing a joke, but is probably just high school kids. More concerning is that someone took Tarn's dog dish out of the back yard and moved our lawn chairs around. Unless I am just being paranoid, people have been in our yard. Oh I am going to make a trap the back yard and see what I catch.

1 comment:

Sabari folk said...

It wasnt us playing a joke on you guys, but I wish it was...