We celebrated with a bike ride on the tandem through the canyon. A movie (W - not great) and dinner with friends. That was actually the day before. The day of we spent relaxing around the house with only me having to go to class ruining the day. This weekend was spent with me spending the whole weekend writing a paper. Except for today we escaped for a quick hike in between edits. It is so incredibly beautiful in crackima when the leaves change. I'll try to get some pictures, it is insane it so pretty. Sunday night, time for bed, there is a body pump class tomorrow that I must make it up for, I hope I can get out bed. By the way, it takes some talent to take the photo above.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Just chased kitty who flew through the air and landed on Damon in the bathtub and then bounced out. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Damon says he came out with only a couple scratches. Lucky him.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
- My parents visited and helped tile our bath tub. It still isn't done (not their fault), but about one thing gets done a day.
- My mom and I went to the fair and saw a freaky deaky goat
- My dad turned 62 (happy birthday!)
- My brother turns 34 tomorrow! (happy birthday)
- Tarn got a Halloween costume (Zorro - thanks KC)
- Tarn ate the fur off his tail and got a cone
- Damon's parent's came for a visit
- We took Ben and Max to the corn maze and didn't lose them
- The next day we watched Max's play
- For the next few days I will be in Spokane at a School Psychology conference
Pictures of some/and or all events
Monday, October 13, 2008
Of course the computer isn't working - AGAIN. (it hasn't been working for a long time - since the blog hasn't been updated). Anyhow after spending 200$ on a new battery and then 79.99 on a new cord that only lasted hmmm...maybe a week....I ran out of money. So I am anxiously awaiting getting paid tomorrow night and then maybe I will get a new cord. Or maybe if I am extra lucky Damon will bring one home with him tonight. I am guessing not. Yesterday we scoured this side of town looking for a cord but we were too lazy or grumpy to head to Union Gap. I have good photo's to post once it is up and running. Feel sorry for me as spend class today without spider solitaire.