Wednesday, July 30, 2008
1. I am sitting in class reading my friends' blogs
2. I dreamt last night that my coworker jumped in shark filled water to save a cat
3. I told my boss and 3 coworkers that I hated them because they said they hated cats
4. I love Damon because he tried to rescue a kitten on the Greenway and he was going to bring it home in his bike pocket - he didn't catch it
5. I can't wait to have a goat so the cat can ride it
6. I have lots of wishes. I wish I could travel more, I wish I could take a week off and chill, I wish my garden looked like Sue's. I wish candy had no calories. I wish I lived on a mini farm with mini horses and mini goats.
Tag Heather, Kate, Janice, Ember, Amber
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Friday, July 18, 2008
This wasn't today, but it was another special day. Damon dragged me out of bed to see the butterfly. It was supposed to make my day special and it did I am sure, I can't remember since it was a couple of weeks ago. Certainly better than flowers. Today is going to be a special day because while I was in bed reading this morning and balancing coffee on myself I spilled it and now I have a circular burn on my stomach. At that point I got up and worked out. Might as well. But I will try to count all the ways. My carpool just called and I am supposed to leave in three minutes but I haven't showered yet.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
2 full days of classes instead of work
Laptop working able to use it in class
One class finished yesterday
Yakima folklife festival and a day full of music and people watching
Pilates this morning
A garden party to look forward to
GAS PRICES!!! not really
The possibility of winning the lottery.
Fainting goats (that is 11)
Sunday, July 6, 2008
We are puppy sitting this weekend. Puppy never stops. She ate everything that she came in contact with and then she puked it up. She learned lots of bad habits while she has been here. Oh look at her walk on a leash without heeling. She discovered the litterbox...yum. She bounced on the couch and tackled the cat. She ate Tarns food and refused her own. She whined all night and then got to sleep in the bedroom with the other animals. She will hardly go in her crate, probably because kitty sits and stares at her in there. Isn't she cute?