Sunday, October 26, 2008

Anniversary #1

We celebrated with a bike ride on the tandem through the canyon. A movie (W - not great) and dinner with friends. That was actually the day before. The day of we spent relaxing around the house with only me having to go to class ruining the day. This weekend was spent with me spending the whole weekend writing a paper. Except for today we escaped for a quick hike in between edits. It is so incredibly beautiful in crackima when the leaves change. I'll try to get some pictures, it is insane it so pretty. Sunday night, time for bed, there is a body pump class tomorrow that I must make it up for, I hope I can get out bed. By the way, it takes some talent to take the photo above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! One of many to come.