Friday, October 9, 2009

Hard to find time....




To update the blog. I made it through my first week and a half of work. We are so thankful to have my parents here to watch Bryce this month. It makes it much easier to leave for work, but it has not been easy. So far I have been in a different school daily. Bryce is growing and eating like crazy. He seems to know who we are, or at least that I provide the food. He is smiling. He is sleeping 5-6 hours at a time in the night. He is pretty happy for the most part. Right now he is in the Ergobaby and I am sitting on the exercise ball bouncing with the music blaring. This made it so I could pay some bills and update the blog. We have enjoyed many visitors this month which we have loved and know it is our turn to head the other direction. I stole the following pictures from some of visitors. The video is from today almost 6 weeks old. The little monster is pretty cute and we are so grateful that he is healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cory! He is getting cuter and cuter every day! How funny is it that on a Friday night we are updating our blogs and talking about babies. It wouldn't be so bad if you were over on this side and we could hang out in our commune and let our babies spaz out together. Happy Friday night.