Friday, September 17, 2010

Sick day!

What a perfect sick day, if there is such a thing.
I have been sick forever. New year, I guess. It is a scratchy voice sickness without a whole lot of other symptoms. People have a lot of sympathy when you sound bad. So I am going with it. Wednesday my mom came for a visit. It was just in time. Bryce got in a fight (over a bike) and got bit. Then I guess he found a way to eat sand. And you can guess the outcome of that. So this morning when I woke up, I thought, I can rush around and get the monster to day care OR I can sleep in since my mom is staying for the morning. So I slept in and my mom left right after Bryce went down for a nap which will hopefully last for 3 hours. And OH YAY Damon just got home. 1:45 and the perfect sick day! Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you're funny even when you're sick. I've almost all but lost my voice today (a stuffy nose turned nasty cough turned lost voice). But it will be all over soon. I hope you can make it over this weekend!