Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stuck like glue


Have you heard the song that has a line "you and me are stuck like glue". That is me and Bryce. Stuck like glue. We are celebrating our stuckness by having (another) sick day. Are you seeing a pattern here? He woke up this morning covered in spots. I quickly took him to the doctor. The regular doctor is out on Wednesdays and I have seen this doctor before. Both times it was a "yep he's sick" and that will cost 85$. Good thing we have already maxed out our portion of the deductible and Bryce is now double covered. It probably won't cost a thing and I got a get back into day care free note. Plus, it is just a virus so we can do stuff. Now I better come up with something to do. My parents took Bryce to the pumpkin patch. There is a pumpkin patch in Naches that slingshots pumpkins. Hopefully, I can convince Damon we need to go there for a visit this weekend. Well, here's to spots and another day off. Hope my sick days last.