Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


We are spending Thanksgiving in Yakima for the first time. It is kind of nice to not have to drive. Ask me after I go to the grocery store. It is so busy, but will try to be better at updating. The monster is walking. He walks like frankenstein. So cute. You have to love his nerd outfit. A grandpa sweater like my great grandpa Pops used to wear. This one has a whale so I had to buy it at the Goodwill. He is also wearing his black leather shoes with a star on it, a polo shirt, and later he was wearing high water sweats with his outfit. I will be missing my family on Thanksgiving and the laziness of not having to cook, but am amused by this whole Thanksgiving meal thing. I have spent my whole life trying to pretend like the food thing at Thanksgiving doesn't exist. I guess it does so off to the store I go. Lots of love to all of you!!!!

3 comments:

kate said...

look at that little blondie! i love how their knees don't bend. Have fun cooking turkey and the fixins!xoxoxxkate

One Love Photo said...

Oh the video needs to be ten times longer!!!! Loving the blond and the giggle!

Sabari folk said...

SO glad you stopped in for a turkey day visit. It was fun to see you guys. Bryce is such an old man nin that funny outfit and his personality is a little old manish too!!! I LOVE IT. Good to see you. xo