Friday, July 13, 2012

Long days start at 5 am.

Between the sweet moments when the baby is cooing and Bryce is cracking me up, there is a lot of boring bodily fluids. Bryce would rather pee on the floor than in the toilet even while sitting on the toilet. Quin eats all the time. Being at the pass with two isn't what it used to be and there is constantly business that needs to be done in Yakima. Bryce loves being outside, but has decided he does not want to walk very far. That leaves us staying in stroller distance of the house. And translates to walking the John Wayne trail to a large puddle to through rocks until I am so bored I can't stand it. And when we leave it ends in disaster. Our last visit to the library ended with me dragging Bryce out kicking and screaming only to get to the car and not have my keys. We anxiously await Damon's return so we are free to hike because there is a second backpack or a second set of hands. Quin's ready to eat.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: