Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Soccer star

I don't have any pictures from Bryce's first soccer experience. I was too busy trying to keep a bit older than toddlers on task. Don't even mind my little soccer star he is spotting airplanes and not even close to lining up for drills. When asked who was going to preK by one of the dads, Bryce reports, i get to go preschool when i poop in the potty. Our itty bitty soccer coach didn't show, but one of the dad's stepped up. Another dad and I helped until I was called away to feed Quin, who just had his four month shots. Good thing soccer is across the street and grandparents were here to help. Hopefully next practice will run more smoothly (i have been googling soccer drills for 3 year olds) and only one kiddo will pee their pants. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks again Bryce for providing much needed amusement you are a sport.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: