Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bed

I love bed time for so many reasons. One is that I may get a couple of hours (2 exactly) of uninterrupted sleep. Quin falls asleep while we read a long book. Bryce needs like a gazillion books read to him. But it is the only time of day I feel like a parent and not a servant. We met some friends at burger king tonight - what has my life come to? Bryce "is burger king a lake". Me "no". Bryce "will we see a king or a burger". Me "not sure, I guess we'll find out". So bryce that was burger king. Hope it exceeded your expectations. My favorite part was when you climbed in the high chair and your little friend pushed you around (who puts wheels on a high chair in a play room) until it fell over.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sabari folk said...

I love your genuine perspective of a mom! You make me laugh out loud. xo