Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Year Full of Blessings

Video of cute little Harper (and kitty). We had a fun visit with Nate, Sue and Harper. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes.

A year full of blessings. Last year on my birthday I was offered my present job. The job has been filled with challenges but everytime I reflect on how much I have learned I am so grateful. Throughout the first 6 months I didn't know how I was going to make it, but now as the year closes I halfway feel confident. Another year will bring on much more knowledge and competence. We also decided on a wedding and were able to plan a wedding (with help of family and friends) in a few months. Everyone in my life presently is healthy (knock on wood). All is calm and well. Sigh.

3 comments:

Sabari folk said...

Who is that nappy crazy haired kid?It was great to hang out with you guys! Always, we must do it more. Harper has been practicing his MEOW ever since we parted with Kitty. LOVED the video.

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! I can't believe kitty didn't just run away and hide from Harper. Micah loves to cheers, too. Except his, "cheers" sounds like "yotz" so he sounds jewish. It's really funny. I'll try to get it on video. Glad you've had a good year! Happy year ahead!

One Love Photo said...

I wished the video never stopped. I felt like I was in Yakima celebrating for a moment. Happy Birthday! I am glad all is good. Can't wait to have our own celebration! Love you!