Wednesday, September 24, 2008

computer is down again


On the upside I found this delightful picture of Tarn and Kitty on the old computer. I took it when I wasn't working. I know that because they are dressed in matching outfits. Gary and Chris were over the other night and they said "remember when we stopped by when you didn't have a job, and you had Tarn dressed up in people clothes?". I was like...."ugh ya. That is normal right". Anyhow, I am glad to have a job. Sometimes I don't like it, but it is a good thing to have. Dempster (the old Rock is staying with us). He is doing awesome. Well, two throw ups this morning after the gym - but still he is really really well behaved.

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

For some reason this doesn't surprise me at all. It does seem normal (for you). Where are the photos from your bike adventure?