Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How cute is this?

I stole this picture from my parents who are so nicely (thank you!) taking care of Tarn while our floors harden. We miss coming home to Tarn, but know he is having so much fun going to the dog park and having humans to follow around all day long. No Dairy and Tarn are not best friends - Dairy is so scared he is frozen. Dairy's defense mechanism is to not move. It must have served him well as he is able to avoid the monster's in the woods. I have been slacking on the blog. Life is chugging along and there really hasn't been any excitement. I have finished all of my classwork for my latest class so I am able to breathe again, this semester wasn't bad. I am really nervous about next semester/quarter as there will be three nights of classes per week. It will be 3 hard months and truthfully I am scared. But soon the house will be all in order and we are officially done. This house is as good as it gets after the baseboards get up and a coat of paint. We have all of our pictures up now and no clutter in the living room. I love it and am refusing to allow the clutter in the living room. We also have a flat screen television on the mantel not plugged in with no DVD player. The American Dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tarn must miss you, too! I'm sure he's getting lots of excercise. Cute photo. I want to see pictures of the floor!