Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Of course, I am glad to see 2008 go. Bye horrid president, bye horrid economy, hello 2009! Personally, 2008 was a very good year. Family and friends are healthy!!! And so far everyone seems to be weathering the economic crisis - knock on wood. I have been able to manage a full time job and school without too much chaos - knock on wood. We got new hardwood floors, french doors, built a patio and tiled the bathroom. (okay Dad did most of it and the baseboards aren't up, the bathroom still is in shambles, and the patio didn't really turn out - I think it is the thought that counts). Damon and I have both been exercising on a regular basis. And we are excited to be welcoming a new baby - knock on wood - this August. Therefore, I am not making any New Year's Resolutions this year - if I can maintain, I'll be in good shape, and if I can't then I can't - so be it. Happy New Years! Let this be the best year yet...and maybe even the blog will get updated every once in awhile.

2 comments:

kate said...

Congratulations to Cory and Damon! You guys rock!

Unknown said...

I have been thinking thoughts of you all week long. I am just so freaking excited for you!!! Much love,

-H