Monday, January 11, 2010

RIP Precious Dairy Monster

In memory of the precious dairy monster, Bryce would like you to meet his hair dresser. We so sadly lost one of the coolest cats ever. He was so soft. He was the best hunter and avoided being eaten by the monsters in the woods. He also survived 104 E. 11th in Ellensburg. He lived in cat heaven with my parents! He even regularly got to stay with my grandmother who fed him like crazy. What a lucky cat with lots of people he had trained to love him! We will miss him so much!

4 comments:

One Love Photo said...

Oh my gosh-Just watched it three times laughing the whole time. So sad to hear about Dairy but he did have a pretty awesome life. Looks like Bryce might end up being crazy for cats just like you and your mom! Is this licking a regular thing?

Ronck said...

I too laughed till I cried! Just what I needed! We miss Dairy, but know he's off to a better place. Hope the mice don't hear he's gone!

The Mancino Chronicles said...

Sad to hear about the loss Cory. But, at least you have some great footage to remember him by. And not only is it great, it is hilariously great.

Anonymous said...

How sad! The video isn't working right now so I can't see the hairdressing show. Miss you!