Sunday, January 31, 2010

Firsts


Bryce learned to roll over. Know this stuff is kind of boring but I know the grandparents want to see it/hear it. Bryce also went to his first swim lesson. It says you can bring kids 4 months and older. There were some pretty young kids, Bryce being one of them. Bryce made it about 10 minutes until he was crying so hard we figured enough. Mostly the Dads are the ones in the water with the kids and the Moms are watching. I thought the whole thing was a big hassle, but very amusing for the 10 minutes Damon and Bryce were in the water. When they starting singing the wheels on the bus go round and round I thought Damon would sneak off to the other end of the pool. But he played along and even sang. He said there were some Dads that took the kids into the dressing room to get them changed. I said, Oh good, you can do that part too. He said, the dads in the dressing room looked scared to death. Guess I am stuck with that job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go kid! And I don't blame Bryce for hating the pool. It's usually freezing cold! (Not that I ever took the kids - that was Cam's job - ha, ha)

One Love Photo said...

Alright Bryce! I love his hungry caterpillar toy and blanket! I say you get in the pool with Damon next time!