Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged

So, I have been tagged and told to list 6 random things about myself and then tag 5 other people to do the same thing......so here are the top 6 things off the top of the head:

1. I am sitting in class reading my friends' blogs

2. I dreamt last night that my coworker jumped in shark filled water to save a cat

3. I told my boss and 3 coworkers that I hated them because they said they hated cats

4. I love Damon because he tried to rescue a kitten on the Greenway and he was going to bring it home in his bike pocket - he didn't catch it

5. I can't wait to have a goat so the cat can ride it

6. I have lots of wishes. I wish I could travel more, I wish I could take a week off and chill, I wish my garden looked like Sue's. I wish candy had no calories. I wish I lived on a mini farm with mini horses and mini goats.

Tag Heather, Kate, Janice, Ember, Amber

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Love it! I WISH MY GARDEN LOOKED LIKE SUE'S TOO! darn caps lock! How do you always end up with the random dogs? Oh I know....it's that big huge kind heart of yours!