Friday, July 18, 2008

Special Day




This wasn't today, but it was another special day. Damon dragged me out of bed to see the butterfly. It was supposed to make my day special and it did I am sure, I can't remember since it was a couple of weeks ago. Certainly better than flowers. Today is going to be a special day because while I was in bed reading this morning and balancing coffee on myself I spilled it and now I have a circular burn on my stomach. At that point I got up and worked out. Might as well. But I will try to count all the ways. My carpool just called and I am supposed to leave in three minutes but I haven't showered yet.

2 comments:

kate said...

a swallows tail butterfly. Never will forget the line from the bugs life, when the fat caterpillar says, "someday I am going to grow up and be a big and beautiful butterfly". Maybe someday, we too, will become big and beautiful butterflies. We can only hope!

Kate

One Love Photo said...

And you to are special my friend! Love it!