Friday, August 8, 2008

Bye Bye Puppy


Puppy has a home. Bye, bye pee, barking, whining before bed. He will be staying until the 24th, so we will have lots of puppy time. He pees less inside. And just this moment went to the door for me to let him him out. Tarn is getting lots of play time and has learned a cool new trick - barking. Kitty is enjoying getting the dog to chase him under the bed and then showing how agile he is to jump up and around.
I think we have decided on a vacation to the Sawtooth mountains in september. That is exciting. We have lots of date constraints, but I think we have dates in our mind. And if we can't get reservations in the Sawtooths. If we can't do that, then I think Damon is convinced to do a last minute cruise to Alaska. He is against it because the environmental impact. My point is it is going with or without us. I may have him convinced - if we don't get to go to the Sawtooths. We are constrained by not wanting to fly. How sad is that? And my passport expired, so we are stuck in the country until I can get that taken care of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new home for puppy! He is so cute. We spent a good part of Saturday checking out dogs in Mason County but nothing really grabbed us. A vacation sounds so wonderful. Enjoy your time without kids now. Seriously. Alone time is a real rarity. Where are the Sawtooths? Idaho? The only reason I'm guessing is because of Sawtooth wine. Which means I'm a sad wine-o.