Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're not the John and Kate plus 8


Darn it! I was hoping for at least a two for one for all this torture. But we only have one. We happily witnessed the heartbeat and found out I am really only 7 weeks and 4 days along. I am sure the midwife is wrong and we are right. We also had a super fun trip to Leavenworth where we spent the majority of the time catching up on television shows. Not having TV makes staying in a hotel so much more fun. We did peak out to go snowshoeing with our friends Sean and Sherilyn. The two hour flat snowshoe turned into a two hour straight up snowshoe. It was very fun and I felt very good. We came back Sunday rested, but it is only Tuesday and I already feel crazy. Deep breathe I can do it only 4 more days.

1 comment:

kate said...

I find that if i X off the days on my calendar at work it makes me feel better. I even X off the current day in the morning. but there is something eire about only living for weekends. I should value each day, and i do, I just enjoy the time away from work and obligation, so much more fun. I wonder what people have to look forward to when they don't have to work. I think i could deal with that dilemma. Don't you? Anyways, congratulations to you and Damon. I am so excited to have two pregnant ladies on the girls weekend this year!