Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big giant blog slacker!

I haven't even read anyone else's blogs lately because I have been feeling so guilty about being such a blog slacker. Not sure if I want to cut the blog out of my life or if I have just been way to busy with school, work, being sick, homework and a bunch of other stuff that isn't getting done around the house. Somehow I have to write a big important paper this weekend and get the house clean and ready for an appraisal. I am sure somehow it will all get done, but everything has felt really overwhelming lately. I can't wait to finish this month. I know your not supposed to wish your life away, but I am so sick of spending every minute on the weekends doing homework or feeling guilty for not doing homework. Yuck. Looking so forward to having some guilt free fun again (21 days to go)! On a positive note, I know I have a lot of support out there so even though it is all overwhelming, your cheering for me right? Can't wait to dig out of this hole and actually visit with friends and family again.

4 comments:

One Love Photo said...

yes! I so wish I could help somehow. Isn't it amazing how much me can do and how little we can do? You have to keep the blog because your baby likes it!

One Love Photo said...

Love you! Keep your chin up!

kate said...

I know that you will get through all this and that it is only temporary. It is a lot of work being in school, working full time and being a mom to be! Instead of getting down on yourself, i think that you should be proud of yourself- i know we (your girls) are. I cannot wait to spend a fun weekend with you on orcas. Maybe we will see the dalmation farm again!
Sending lots of love and good nights of sleep your way. I think my favorite time of the day is when I lay my head down on the pillow to go to sleep. Revel in that moment!

Anonymous said...

Don't stress about the blog. You have enough to worry about. You'll get time again. Some day. Keep the countdown going. This, too, shall pass!