Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's a Boy!!!!

My parents are here and it looks like a baby store blew up in my house. There is everything for a new baby. My mom is busy painting the baby's room a bright lime green and my dad is fixing the bathroom tile. I am bored. That should be music to my ears. I have some school work I could do, but I am taking a one weekend break from school. I'll pay later, I am sure. But the books for my class haven't arrived yet. Darn. April is finally here. The month of all good things. The nursery getting done, a quick visit home for Easter, GIRLS WEEKEND!!!, Janice visit with kids and the ultrasound of a healthy (as far as they can tell) baby. I guess I need to start listening to those hypnobirthing CD's. I'll start Monday. I have been looking into donating the cord blood from the baby so that is exciting too!

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

another BOY! Congrats CORY, I just love all the updates and am so stinking excited for you. I do think you will be the coolest Mom and you need a girl so you'll have to do this one more time for sure. Your Mom is awesome and I love the idea of BRIGHT green-like my nook!

One Love Photo said...

Does Damon know a well???