Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Such cuties!!!

Janice came to visit with Micah (3.5) and Sawyer (10 months). I think she secretly wanted to give me a taste of what it is like to have kids. It is pretty exhausting. The boys are so good though. Micah helps entertain Sawyer and plays nicely by himself and with others. Sue and Harper came over for a visit too. Harper brought along his red purse filled with Harmonicas. Then we went to the Red Gallery where the boys painted and played. We also went to 3 different playgrounds. We tried out all the good stuff my Mom purchased for the baby. Staying home with kids looks like a lot more work than actually going to work. Both Janice and Sue are supermoms.




3 comments:

One Love Photo said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Tarn and Sawyer's dangling feet! Please send it to me! Micah missed Tarn so much the next day. Really, drop him off ANY time.

Sabari folk said...

It was so fun to visit with you and Janice with her boys. I loved seeing your house filled with boys! I can't wait to see what your kid brings along with him when he comes to visit me...a red silk purse perhaps?