Friday, April 3, 2009

Ultrasound Done

No pics since we don't have a scanner. We do have nice VHS of it, if anyone has a VCR anymore. The ultrasound went really well and the baby has all of it's parts and appears healthy. The due date is again changed back to August 17th or 18th. So if it comes on time, it will be born on my last day of class. This will give me more time at home with the baby, so I hope it comes exactly on it's due date. Probably not, but we can always hope. The doctor seemed really competent so that made up for the medical tech trying to tell me to go take the test I described two posts ago. "No really, I already took it and got the results. Does anyone know what is going on around here?" On our way to the ultrasound, we again talked about switching providers. "If the doctor doesn't make a good impression we aren't coming back..." He seemed fine, so I guess that means if we stay and I have to have a C-section we are in good hands. We also found out that the protein in my urine from last time was probably just a contaminated a test, so I didn't need to be gorging myself on eggs and peanuts all day. And....I know what we are having. The doctor wrote it on a piece of paper for mom. Then when I picked up the paper, I could see through the paper. I am a little disappointed (with knowing), but it makes things simpler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN'T DO THAT! WHAT ARE YOU HAVING!?

PS. Micah's due date was August 17 and he didn't come until we forced him to on the 31st. Good luck with that.