Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I passed again!

Yesterday marks the beginning of the 3rd and final trimester. It was a date marked by writing a paper and mowing the lawn. I should be so lucky that I feel good enough to mow the lawn. Friday we looked at day cares. We got on waiting lists and saw one freaky place. Saturday was spent again taking the 3 hour glucose test. I found out today that I passed again. I didn't care as much other than avoiding additional doctor appointments that usually cause me to get anxious and some sort of illness. During the glucose test I went and got a swimsuit. IT is ugly, but then we went to the tricities and went swimming. I still haven't gotten up the courage to head to prenatal water aerobics, but I packed my swimsuit today and then didn't go. Sunday we cleaned all afternoon. The couches got shampooed and Tarn has been permanently (at least when we're around) sent to the floor. Really this weekend goes up there in the top 10 of fun-ness!

No comments: