Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Here we go...

6:30 listen to hypnobabies CD
7:00 breakfast get ready
8:00 pick up ASB card for WSU
8:05 got to YVCC lab to get a login for computer

  • Lab meanie: How do I know your a student?
  • Me: I just picked up this card, I was told I needed.
  • Lab meanie: That card doesn't tell me anything
  • Me: They told me this is the card I needed, I just went and got it.
  • Lab meanie: What was the name of the person who gave it to you? I know they aren't here yet?
  • Me: I don't know their name. They left it on the desk for me. (thought: are you kidding me?)
  • Lab meanie: You need to put away your drink. I don't know that you are a student.
  • Me: Okay, here they gave me this card the other day, I think it has a date (thought: you're stupid)
  • Lab meanie: That is what I need.
8:10 class
11:30 fingerprinting
1:00 work
6:30 breast feeding class (last class, I almost lost it because I was so tired, Damon said that I should leave before I lose it...he got out of coming to this class)
9:00 bed

It is 9:30 am, I hope I make it.....and there are no more meanies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You should have laid into him. What, did he think you were just coming in to hang out and use the internet? Next time tell him that the stress he is causing you is going to put you into labor. And that you have gestational diabetes so you can't put your drink down. What a dumb ass.