Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hooray for Grandparents!




My parents came again and did so much around the house. They painted and rearranged our bedroom and put in an air conditioning unit. Thanks Linda and Dan for the air conditioner. Our bedroom is so comfy - I slept until 2 pm on Sunday (I did get up and eat). Then they put a fan in our bathroom and painted. We are still working on finishing it up, but the paint looks so good. My mom even mowed our dirt patch in the back and I am thinking about having an ugly yard party. Damon's parents sent us a nice package of baby stuff. Everything is so cute! Damon's mom also sent me money to get a massage for my birthday. It took me forever, but I finally scheduled one. They took our insurance, so I got a prescription from the Midwife for 5 massages. Now every time I go to the doctor's I have a massage scheduled afterwards. This is my last week with no doctor's appointments. Starting next week, if I am lucky, I will have one a week. I have started doing prenatal water aerobics. It feels so good to get outside and be in the water. Basically you jump around in the water for 45 minutes and talk about the name of your baby and what week you are on, ect. The coolest part is that everyone has a twin bathing suit since there is only one maternity store in town. My twin hasn't been there the last few times. You become best friends with your twin. Things should be really busy from now until baby day. Class started yesterday, which drops me down to part time at work. That is good other than having to drive down everyday. I'll try to stay current on the blog, but no promises. 7 weeks and counting to baby Bryce!

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

I love you! and Ron and Carla are so awesome!