Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Other Cutie

I guess I am going a little stir crazy since I have started to mess with the animals. Kitty is acting like everything is back to normal and he even started cuddling with me again. Tarn is a little annoyed with our lack of hiking. Since today is my last official day of "bed rest", I am going to take advantage of it watch a bunch of tv shows on dvd while Damon paints the fence. Then we are talking about a babies first hike. It will be short, but will be nice to get outside. We have been having problems between 8 pm and 12 am getting the baby to fall asleep. We tried sleeping in the bedroom Friday night, with no luck since there are more props in the living room to keep the baby from crying. The exercise ball and the ergo baby. Last night was no exception until we broke down and gave Bryce a pacifier. It was like baby crack and he went right to sleep, with only night time feedings and changes to get up for. I happily slept in my own bed for the first time in a long time.

1 comment:

Ronck said...

Tarn must miss his grandparents to walk him and to keep from being harassed by a bored Moma.

Grandpa