Monday, February 15, 2010

Feeding Frenzy


We had a nice visit on the west side. Bryce went to the zoo for the first, went to a crazy sushi dinner, and had his first Valentine's day. We loved spending time with family and friends and always wish there was more time. The best quote for the weekend was from my grandma Hazel. She said Bryce looks like Ron (my dad) only cuter. Bryce tried food for the first time today, which is exactly his 6 month birthday. He is starting to teeth and came home with a stuffy nose and cough. So we are spending the day sleeping a lot. I am also excited to share that I passed my licensure test to be a licensed mental health counselor.

2 comments:

The Mancino Chronicles said...

Adorable. I love his face as he is trying to figure it out. Good luck with the teething. Oh what fun it is. No more gummy smiles.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations passing the test! So happy for you!