Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sickies

If your wondering where we have been...we've all been sick. Welcome to a baby in day care. Last week my parents came and saved us when Bryce cut a new tooth and had a fever. They also put in a new bathroom cabinet just because. We really appreciate all their help. Then 3 days after sending Bryce back to day care we were blessed with vomiting and the opposite of vomiting. That one whipped through the whole house. Being sick sucks, but being sick with a baby really sucks. Today he went to the doctor and the doctor said he was okay so maybe we'll try day care again tomorrow. And we lost the camera, so we couldn't even document the pre-puking snowshoeing trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's awful. Being sick with a baby is the worst! Count your blessings that he isn't running around yet. At least you can lay on the bed or the floor to entertain him between trips to the bathroom. Hope you all feel better soon!

One Love Photo said...

Oh man, That sucks. I hope everyone is feeling a little bit better today.

The Mancino Chronicles said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness. We are going through the same thing too. I guess daycare has both its positives and negatives. Oh and by the way, Bryce is really turning into a little boy. I can see that little boy face now. You are in for it I think. Who am I kidding, so am I.