Monday, May 17, 2010

The fence finally got done being painted. About 9 months after it got started. Damon started painting the fence a the week we had Bryce. I did not help at all. Damon did some, his friend Troy did some, my dad did lots, and my mom did some. Me, I am like Tom Sawyer and just picked up the paint brush at the end. The paint alone for the stupid fence probably cost over 500$. What. We even have some extra for the next time we get tagged. Bring it on want to be gangsters. Paint the fence. Damon fixed the irrigation. Seriously, we aren't doing any more work on this house. We also got to have a hot date, thanks to super sitters, mom and dad. Next weekend is the Canyon Ride. Should be interesting since I haven't rode a bike since last Canyon ride when I was 7 months pregnant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, it must feel so good though to finally have those project done! Good luck on the bike ride - you're going to be SORE!