Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday

Heather took this cute picture when Bryce was a few weeks old. We are having so much fun with this cute little monster. Right now I am hoping that he sleeps a couple of minutes longer so I can finish a cup of coffee. That probably won't happen since Tarn is loud barking at Kitty right now. I am about as excited to Friday's as I have ever been. Partly because I am so tired, equivalently tired as I was in January. Not as tired as I was last February, when I was pregnant, working full time and going to class three nights a week. (Tarn if you don't stop whining at the lady walking her dog- I am going to snap). So I am about a 7 on the tired scale. A 10 being October of this year and a 9 being February of last year. I just wanted to honor this last year and how hard it has been. Literally, I have started 3 new jobs and had to close them out before moving onto the next job with a brand new baby and for the last month a husband gone most of the week. My parents have been so helpful, and my aunt Sandy has come to take care of Bryce. We would not, could not have done it without them. AND I get summer off. 13 days to go.

1 comment:

Sabari folk said...

13 days to go Cory! Enjoy the sunshine while it is here and keep the light at the end of the tunnel. Good to visit with you the other night. Thanks for coming by. Let me know if you need help. ~Sue