Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kitty Joy

We are so excited! We have found a place at the pass. 5 weeks to go and then 10 weeks of living in the mountains and being a stay at home mom with Bryce. I know there are a lot of you out there that are working odd schedules or working at home with the munchkins, so please join me as I attempt to hike all 55 trails in the Snoqualmie Pass trail guidebook. We can pick a hike that fits your time frame. The longer hikes will be done near the end of the summer when I am in shape!


3 comments:

The Mancino Chronicles said...

Oh man, Max would love your cat. Maybe I can borrow him sometime. Our cat won't even be in the same room with the baby. I can't believe how big Bryce is getting. Isn't so true what everyone told us...that times goes so fast. Ugh. Congrats on the move. I'm happy for you. This will be good for you guys. Clean, fresh environment for a while.

Anonymous said...

Horray! I am so there! My summer schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays so you can expect me on a M/W/F! And good boy, kitty!

One Love Photo said...

Hi!
That is so cute. Just saw the movie BABIES last night and there are clips with all the babies with their kitty. This should be in the movie, it's just as cute.