Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hike 1



My video camera was full so I needed to get some videos off there. Mostly it is Bryce clapping. He has learned to clap his feet. I will be plugging that in for crawling when asked about developmental milestone. Ya - he doesn't crawl, but he does clap his feet. We spent 4 nights up at The Pass in the cabin. It is very nice and very fun. I went for 3 hikes only 1 was to completion so I am down to 54 hikes to do. Not sure if I should count it since my dad carried Bryce. True to form, it rained the whole time. Ask Damon how he likes it up there since he was working most of the time. We made a trip to REI and Trader Joes in Issaquah. Tarn got a backpack. He is going to start carrying his weight.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tarn looks so big compared to Bryce! I love the squishy tummies and belly buttons!

One Love Photo said...

Oh, I already sense a change in you. The pass is where you belong!!! Bryce is so cute! Oh and count that hike, take your Dads help whenever you can!

Sabari folk said...

This is a sweet picture. I think you are going to be more than recharged by the end of this adventure. Hope to get up there and hike with you sometime.