Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hiking Monster


We are loving the pass. Lazy days of naps and hikes. We have started lots of hikes, but haven't finished many. Bryce is good for about 2 hours. You can see he has can even snooze on the hikes. We have had my parents, my aunt Sandy, and Janice, Micah and Sawyer come for hikes. We love having visitors on our hikes so please come visit. Call or text, I don't really have great computer access. Today we are headed to Elko and will be there until next Tuesday. Then next week I have a conference in Crakima. But other than that, I'd love to take you on a hike! The only downfall of the summer is not having Kitty with us. But he is sitting next to me and seems no worse for the wear (thanks Nate!).

1 comment:

Sabari folk said...

I am SO happy to hear you relaxed and hanging out with Bryce! Naps and Hikes - just what you needed!!!!! I would love to get together with you for a walk when you are stuck in crackima...xo We had to put Saguate to sleep yesterday. It has been tough. Nate is hanging in there. I think his visits with kitty are good! text him if you need him to drop in again.