Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lucky


This a long one but I think it so cute! What could be cuter, Bryce, Kitty, and Tarn. I know I am a bad parent. Bryce's favorite toy, a 1.99 cat toy, probably made in China, with who knows what chemicals on it. I remember taking it away from my dad when he first let him play with it. And yes, I know he can poke his eye out with it, and I know you are not supposed to let your baby hang with the dog. But he likes it. Bryce again got to hang with the grandparents for a couple of weeks. He loved it! We will have to come off the grandparent hang over and get into our routine. I have mapped out his feeding schedule and the baby whisperer said now is prime time to potty train. Hmmm, we'll see. Grandma turned 60 and Bryce got to help her celebrate. And I finished my internship and now I am officially done with school forever. Have my first official school psychology job starting August 20th and have 10 weeks of Bryce time. I am calling it Maternity Leave. Don't expect me to be productive. How many ways can you say Lucky??? Happy Birthday MOM - 60 years young. I hope I look half as good as you at 60! Thanks for taking care of Mr. B and cleaning my car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not doing anything every other mom doesn't do already - they just aren't admitting it. Happy birthday, Carla! I'm so happy you're done with school, Cory. Enjoy this time with Bryce!!