Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Precious Hike Sunday - Snow Mountain Ranch - Again

Tarn and I made it to the top (we think) at Snow Mountain Ranch. The wild flowers are in bloom. And Tarn is still clumsy.


The top. Kind of disappointing. I have been wanting to get to the top. I ran into a man at the bottom. I was picturing that he had a rifle when he was far away. Okay paranoia. When I got up close it was - big shock - hiking poles. And his belt buckle told me he was a mountain rescue person. Then I ran into another man higher up. He instructed me how to get to the top. "Go to the end of trail, up the rocks, follow the elk fence." All well and good until I tried to come down. Good thing that Tarn knew the way. It makes you wonder -who is leading the hike? We were happy though. Here we are - happy.


1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

You and Tarn go on lots of fun little adventures! Love the self portrait!!