Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You wish you looked this good in a cowboy hat!


I got my new cowboy hat at the hardware store. 8.99$ it is a good one, we fight over it. I chase Tarn around the yard with it. Sometimes I pretend like we are in a rodeo and Tarn is the bull. Then he realized it wasn't that scary and he wanted to wear it. So we had a photo shoot. I admitted to Damon that I really don't like movies. I was trying to think of all of the movies I have ever liked. Here is the list: Juno, Mystic River, Into the Wild, Sex in the City, and Sweet home Alabama, oh and all documentaries but I can't think of the names. Recently it was something pied piper about a gypsy singer who went on a road trip. Gypsy and road trip - two of my top 100 favorite things.

2 comments:

Sabari folk said...

Hi Cory...I like Tarns hat. Pets need to accessorize too. I am not into movies either, but I can tell you some of the movies I stayed awake for and enjoyed, and maybe you might find one you like??? Here is my eclectic list! Have you seen any of these: Little Miss Sunshine, Waking Ned Divine,Born Into Brothels,The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, Running WIth Scissors, Into The Wild, Who Killed The ELectric Car?,The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Once, La Vie En Rose, Knocked Up, The Triplets of Belleville......let me know if you try any of them out! ~Sue

corylk said...

Damon got me on Little Miss Sunshine and a Few Good Men. I also loved born into brothels and knocked up. I tried to go visit the parrots when I was in san fran but never got there (long bus ride that ended in the dark not in the city) met a teacher who had a bag full of goodies and gave me a mouse pad. Hated running with scissors but loved the book. I am adding the others to my list to get! We missed you last night!