Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally!


Old pics of Tarn and Kitty. I finally know where I will be next year. My internship is secured and paid, in Sunnyside. It starts October 1st. I AM SO EXCITED. I am sure it will be a challenging year, but that always seems to be a good thing for me. So I will be winding down my current job, sadly in some ways and happily in others. At least, I will be close, so I will still have those supportive coworkers to chat with regularly. This summer I will be taking 4 classes which I think adds up to something like 12 quarter credits and 3 semester credits. But that will only be with part-time working until August and then no working until October. The baby is totally on board to be born a couple of days after school ends (August 17th). We have agreed on the 20th. As a side note, after struggling to get medical bills paid by insurance, we are now receiving checks on a regular basis from one of our insurance companies. I don't know how that works, but I am trying to decide how to spend the windfall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a relief! Glad you and the baby worked things out. :) Good luck with that.