Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tarn gets a new outfit

The big news of the day is Tarn is getting shaved. I may have to pull all the camera equipment out of the birth bag to show you his new outfit, but that will probably be too much work. So you will have to imagine a skinny, fuzzy, white embarrassed Tarn. We are down to a few days left until the babies ETA and there are no signs of him. That is good since I have a few more things to do...Here is a video of Tarn enjoying his new do. I guess he whined like a baby and acted mad at doggie daycare after his cut. But he bounced around the yard and even dug up one of his chew toys. He seems to like all of the attention he is getting from Damon, Kitty and I.
Surprise #1, the black stripe down his back.
Surprise #2 he looks like a goat.

3 comments:

One Love Photo said...

um, why did this happen? Is it the worms? He kinda looks like a giant super sized squirrel at some angles.

One Love Photo said...

the still frame on the blog is too weird. you make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

No way! That is so funny! Are you done with school on Friday? I can't believe it. You will have a baby in one to two weeks. Aaaahhh!