Friday, August 21, 2009

Top 10 Reasons it is time for Bryce to come

10. All the things, I would normally do on a day off are pretty much off limits
9. I am starting to think about cleaning out the cupboards, but don't want to create a mess
8. All of my maternity shirts are stained
7. I don't think I can bare to go to water aerobics again and have everyone groan with sympathy
6. There are too many "Judge Shows" on television in the middle of the day
5. I am sick of the doctors office
4. People have started to say "You look miserable, instead of you don't look miserable enough"
3. None of the natural induction methods are fun when you are 40 weeks + 5
2. None of the medical induction methods are fun and some are dangerous
1. We want to meet him!

3 comments:

kate said...

Stacy mowed the lawn! Maybe that would work.

One Love Photo said...

Yes- I say mow the dirt. I like #8 so funny. I hope my guess is right and things happen on Monday or Tuesday...

Anonymous said...

Ugh. That's all I have to say.