Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

We are so lucky (KC and I) to have parents that have been married for 40 years. What a great example for us and our relationships. What great parents we have. They probably thought they were done raising kids 15 years ago when I turned 18, but they are constantly still sharing their love with us and our families. They step in whenever they can to make our lives easier. Whether it is taking care of a screaming 1 month old or doing a BBQ for hundreds. This year has been a huge challenge for me. Having a baby and having to finish an internship. Going back to work a month after having Bryce, there would have been no way I could have done it without their help. When my friends say they want a Ron and Carla, I always remember how lucky I am. They are always the ones standing at the finish line of any important event saying “way to go”, but most of the time they smoothed the way to make it happen. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! You are so loved and so appreciated!

**side note** Bryce was constipated (yes I am that parent talking about her kids poop, but don't worry my Dad was that grandparent talking about it at wallyball). Problem has been solved and we are ready to move on to not talking about poop. Thank you internet for once again playing doctor with me!

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

Happy Anniversary Ron and Carla! You guys are amazing! I always tell Cory she is so lucky and to send you guys our way to help us with projects.
(you know we live closer, ha!):)! Excited to see you at the wedding next weekend and celebrate. Cory- I love it when you write about POOP I knew it would happen sooner or later.

Ronck said...

Thanks Cory, Damon, Bryce and Heather!!! We LOVE seeing the video of Bryce too.......we are crying and laughing at the same time!
See you all SOON!