Sunday, March 7, 2010






We found the camera. Damon did and I guess it was right where it always is. I think it was Heather who taught me not to look for things, that it is pointless. Thanks Heather because it drives Damon CRAZY. So then I thought I'll put some pictures on the blog. So here they are. Big surprise I am sure. Bryce with Tarn. Bryce with Kitty. Bryce hating on food. Us hiking. So that is what we were doing a few weeks ago. Lately, we have just been sick. Bryce, Tarn and I went to the dog park. That was our big Sunday. The walls are starting to close in. As soon as Bryce wakes up from this nap, we are going somewhere. I don't know where yet.

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Oh i am so glad you are feeling better. I am still NOT looking for my wedding ring or money from our dining room table that we sold on Craigs list. I hope the items show themselves someday :) Maybe they are right where they belong.