Friday, March 19, 2010

Limbo between sick and not sick

Our new home is the doctors. Bryce is always sick, at least according to Day Care. He has a temperature. He has a diaper rash (don't you think I know). He hasn't had a BM. He has a cough. So the nurse at the doctors is my best friend. Try this. Try that. Let's schedule an appointment Thursday if he isn't better. The day care says, "Thursday, they won't see him until Thursday?" Go to the doctors. He is fine. Don't worry. Here's a container you can put his poop in and we can have it analyzed. Catch it 2 minutes after he goes and run it to the hospital lab. Not sure if that is going to happen or not, I think the doctor is humoring me and providing one of those unnecessary tests. But now I better do it or I'll feel like a bad parent. So here we are in limbo between sick and not sick.

1 comment:

The Mancino Chronicles said...

I hope your little guy gets better soon, overall. I know what you are going through. We are on our second round of ear infections currently. I hope one of you can be 100% healthy to stay sane.