Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bullied by Big Dog at Home and Abroad


The back room is empty. The room had become the dumping ground for everything. You literally couldn't get in there. It is officially empty after two trips to the goodwill. Damon did one and I did another. Both of us hate doing goodwill drops. Why are they so picky? Why won't they take my dirty rug? I had to go to two places to get rid of all my load. We moved the old couch into the living room and put a cover on it so Tarn can have his own couch and stop being stinky and filthy on our the other couch. He is having trouble adjusting to only his new boundaries. Moving towards organization at the expense of a 5 am workout.

1 comment:

Ronck said...

Good afternoon! I'm so proud of YOU!!! Oh boy.....an empty room! NOW we can come and visit! HA! I love the BLOG! Dad's working on the garage door opener. It died on Friday. I've been to the Y.....I didn't go yesterday as I was pooped from our Christmas Tree expedition on Friday. We are off to Linda Tromsness at 5:00 for dinner! Keep at it! Love, Mom and Dad Hugs to all!