Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Is Coming!

I must exercise daily, stop eating out, learn spanish, clean more, save more money, get organized, be a better employee, stay in better touch with friends and family, meet more people, and somehow learn to love Yakima. These are my post vacation goals that will also work for the New Year. So far I have been pretty successful exercising daily and not eating out. I am at about the 4 week point which is how long it takes to change behavior (if you cared). The last week hasn't been great but we only had 3 days of work - I am blaming holidays and Tylenol PM. I have saved more since I haven't been eating out and I audited my accounts and cancelled a bunch of strange charges (gotta love the internet) and I have finally - I think got my student loans corrected. Yes, they can add close to 30000 dollars to your loans and then once they take it off they don't drop the monthly amount you pay until you call and ask them too. Go figure. I am a pretty good employee. I could be more on time, but I make up for it on the lunch hour. Plus, when you get denied the car pool...what do you do?? Organized and cleaning I may just give up on, but we did clean out our extra bed room and make an exercise room. Maybe on New Years Day I will get rid of 200 things. It is harder in winter - in summer we just pile our junk up and put a FREE sign on it and away it goes. I love Yakima for that.Do you know it is almost impossible to learn Spanish in Yakima? I do not love Yakima for that. If anyone has any tips please, please, please send them my way. Surprisingly the blog does help stay in better touch with friends and family. I love checking everyone's blog. Right now I am following Nate, Sue, and Harper through Germany and loving it! Happy New Year all! I hope that it is the happiest and healthiest year yet!



1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Love and miss YOU! I hung a cute photo of you with a giant smile on your face on the fridge on Saturday (so you were at the party)! The photo was from your suprise birthday a couple years ago. I wrote out my list of goals. The mos important one. Complete the Artist's Way! I have made it throught the first 3 chapters many times but this time I will start on Chapter 3 and finish it for once and for all!