Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mullets

I am getting very excited to come home for the holidays, so I started looking for pictures of the family and friends I am excited to see. In the first picture I found of Heather and Micah, Heather has a mullet. So then I just started looking for pictures of mullets. Tony was easy, since I have a whole role of his mullet. Look at Nic and Nate, their hair isn't really a mullet, but it matches. Happy Holidays everyone, I hope it is the best ever. I am so happy and grateful that I get to spend time with my family and friends!

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Don't ever go to Super Cuts, even if you are dying for a haircut and need one on your lunch break--Don't do it! The mullet will haunt me forever. Things I have been daydreaming about doing with you this weekend; make gingerbread houses and Christmas stars, go to zoo lights, sip some vino, make you try a new drink I will attempt to make called the"Snowdrift Martini"and maybe a little walking (but NOT at 9:00am)! OH I am so excited! Get home already....KC just arrived to play pingpong. It's nice to have one Kingsbury here.