Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February Assessment Grade

I must exercise daily: C-
  • Going a couple times a week and on weekends...this week is a big "no show"
stop eating out: B+
  • We have been really good about not eating out.
learn spanish: F
  • I have done nothing about this
clean more: C-
  • I try.
save more money: C+
  • I do actually know when and what I have to pay every month. I have a spread sheet.
get organized: C
  • We function some how.
be a better employee: B
  • I am pretty good. Always late, but always work through lunch. Never late for a client.
stay in better touch with friends and family: C
  • Just wait until March, every weekend on the west side.
Create a home in Yakima: C
  • I changed this one a little. Our life is simple, I like that. But everytime Damon says he is looking at a job in Olympia, I get a little excited.

No comments: